Looking for Palos Verdes Estates homes, Rolling Hills Estates homes, El Segundo homes and more? See how Watts & Associates can help.
1. Get preapproved for a loan - we can recommend a fabulous lender to you if you do not already have one.
2. Communicate your home search criteria, dreams, etc. and we will begin looking for you and reaching out to contacts - we often have access to upcoming listings before they even hit the market.
3. Preview homes.
4. Write an offer.
5. If your offer is accepted, we will enter the escrow process.
6. We will schedule physical inspections of the home to ensure the property is in good condition for you to purchase it. If any problems are found during the physical inspection we will submit a repair request asking the seller to deduct a certain amount from the purchase price to cover the repairs.
7. Remove the physical inspection contingency.
8. We will schedule and facilitate an appraisal of the home and then we will remove the loan contingency if your loan was contingent on the house appraising.
9. Wait until the escrow period is done.
10. Record new ownership through title.
11. Receive the keys & the house is yours!
Having established themselves as professional full-time real estate agents in Palos Verdes 37 years ago, Steve and Ceci have a dynamic understanding of the unique microclimates and real estate market in Palos Verdes and have created a full-service team that provides white-glove service to every client we have the privilege of serving.